Pick a gift for your audience.
I want to make our conversation special and offer your audience a gift that they can access on a special page. Here are two options.
When my schedule is not too crazy, I love to listen to and mentor fellow screenwriters about their projects or career. I’d like to create a special page where your audience members can schedule a free 20 min. call with me.
Access to the PDF Vault
This is a benefit I only give to my middle tier patrons, it’s the access to all the free PDFs I produce to help writers. From the Write Every Day Challenge, to our Ultimate Screenwriting Format Guide, all in one place.
Here’s a list of common questions you could ask. These are just suggestions.
- How did your passion start and how did you become a working screenwriter?
- What was it like moving away from Italy to Hollywood and then Mexico?
- What should one write about? How do you find your voice as a screenwriter?
- How do you deal with lack of motivation and writer’s block?
- What’s the difference between writing for live action and writing for animation?
- What would you tell your younger self about screenwriting as a career?
- What are the initial stages of creating a script?
- What should a new screenwriter do after they’ve completed their first draft?
- How do you know when your script is ready?
- What’s next for you?