Unleash Your Storytelling Genius with the exclusive Write for Animation + Story Xperiential Bundle!
Designed to expand your creative horizons and provide a platform to showcase your work, dive deep into the world of animation storytelling and accelerate your narrative skills to a professional level!
A community of storytellers guided by professional animation screenwriter Pietro Schito where we write together, learn together and connect with other fellow storytellers.
- Monthly video calls with Pietro for lessons, feedback, and Q&As.
- Priority access for personalized guidance and addressing your questions.
- Engage with a vibrant community of passionate animation storytellers.
- Overcome writer’s block and take your scripts from start to finish.
- Access to exclusive video content and a vault of PDF guides and animated movie scripts.
A self-paced, 8-step program culminating in the creation of a final story reel, mirroring professional animation studio processes.
- Follow the Pixar story crafting process, learning directly from world-class storytellers from Pixar, Netflix, Dreamworks, and more.
- Craft your own story. Receive continuous feedback from a global community and showcase your work in a final exhibition.
- Bi-weekly livestreams with industry professionals, step-by-step lessons, and a platform to discuss and receive feedback on your work.
How does the bundle work? Easy!
Use our promo code to enroll in Story Xperiential and get 3 months free of the Write for Animation Academy.
- STORY XP + WFA Academy
- REGULAR COST: $348
- BUNDLE SPECIAL: $212.5
- Gain access to a comprehensive curriculum covering both theoretical and practical aspects of animation writing.
- Networking opportunities with a wide array of individuals, including industry professionals and passionate storytellers.
- Increase your confidence and craft a portfolio ready to showcase to potential employers!
- Master the art of animation writing with Pietro Schito at the Write for Animation Academy, and learn to create and exhibit your own story using the same process that Pixar follows with Story Xperiential.